£75000 - £90000 per annum
3 months ago
Data Engineer Opportunity - DeFi
Join this innovative, award winning DeFi startup who have created a disruptive analytics platform which automatically calculates profits and helps to improve yield farming returns.
They are looking for a Data Engineer who has a passion for data analytics, engineering and who is keen to enter into the evolving blockchain space.
If you are a Data Engineer with an avid interest in DeFi this would be perfect for you!
Some of the core responsibilities
● Develop and maintain processes that ingest, transform, enrich and store our on-chain
and off-chain data
● Continuously evaluate external data sources to ensure we have the most accurate
● Recommend improvements to data collection, consumption and storage processes
● Assist the ML team in building out our predictive analytics infrastructure
● European team, and chance to work fully remote (currently they have people dotted all over the EU)
● Competitive Salaries and investment as part of the project
● Choice of tech
● Become a core member of the company, not just an employee!
If you want to get into the BlockChain and DeFi space, this is the role for you!
Apply here today!
Keywords: Data, Data Engineer, Engineer, Python, SQL, GCP, Cloud, AWS, Azure, On premise, Defi, Decentralised Finance, Blockchain, Rust, Java, Solidity, MongoDB, BigQuery, Graph Data, Blockchain Data, Graph data models, UK, EU, Portugal, Spain, Germany, France