£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Benefits
8 months ago
Data Engineer - A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Data Engineer to join a rapidly growing and bleeding edge fintech business who have doubled in size in the last year alone! This Data Engineer role is perfect for someone with strong C++ and Python knowledge as well as experience working on big data platforms.
The successful Data Engineer will work predominantly on the complex internal platform and data projects. You will work collaboratively with the dev and network teams to capture and monitor all relevant traffic on their internal network, create modeling and visualization tools, build data ingestion pipelines and develop applications for data processing.
Essential skills and experience required for the Data Engineer:
- Experience with both C++ and Python
- Detailed experience with large scale data and working on big data platforms
- Designing efficient data dissemination pipelines
- Strong understanding of network configuration, devices, protocols, speeds and optimizations
- Cloud experience - ideally Google Cloud, but AWS or Azure is fine.
- Strong academic background is essential
- Experience within the trading or financial services industry is advantageous
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative and cutting-edge fintech companies in the UK and work on exciting projects with great autonomy.
Salary: £60k - £70k (depending on experience) + Up to 50% Bonus + Excellent company benefits
Key benefits include: Up to 50% Bonus! Pension! Healthcare! Onsite Gym! Relaxed and Fun Office Culture! Free fruit and Drinks!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy