£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
21 days ago
Data Architect - Tableau or Cloudera
A new opportunity has arisen for a Data Architect to join this FTSE 100 market-leading business, offering the chance to hugely influence the success of the business and shape BI and Data Technology.
Following the launch of a new Hadoop Big Data platform (with huge investment in this area), you will own the technical architecture and utilise your BI & Big Data skills to shape the decisions around solution delivery, and shape the way customer data is stored and used.
This role is split 50/50 between ensuring the right governance is in place whilst also looking at the future roadmap, as well as getting involved in solutions-led projects within this area.
Working as a Data Architect (Tableau or Cloudera), your role will include:
- Shaping and managing the future technical direction of the BI solutions and Big Data platform
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology road maps
- Ensuring the right governance is in place; using TOGAF to implement the best architecture principals and standards
- Building key relationships with stakeholders, up to board level
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Architecture background in Data & Information, with experience in either Tableau or Cloudera
- Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions
- Tableau experience is a must
- Architectural best-practice governance knowledge (TOGAF)
- To bridge business and IT issues assimilating the key business requirements that drive the architecture
- Ability to work on large-scale projects
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience
This is a genuinely huge career move with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £70K - £80K + bonus (up to 20%) + benefits
Skills: Architect, Data, BI, Business Intelligence, Tableau, Cloudera, Agile, Scrum
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.