£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
Data Architect - Enterprise, Big Data
An opportunity has arisen for an Enterprise Data Architect to join this FTSE 100 market-leading business, offering the chance to hugely influence the success of the business and shape the Big Data Technology.
Following the launch of a new Hadoop Big Data platform (with huge investment in this area), you will own the core data and data integration platforms, whilst working cross-functionally across many other areas of the business and with senior stakeholders.
Working as an Enterprise Data Architect, your role will include:
- Shaping and managing the future technical direction of the data solutions and platforms at enterprise level (working with Hadoop & Big Data)
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology road maps
- Building key relationships with stakeholders, up to board level
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Architecture / technical background in Data & Integration essential
- Hadoop / Big Data experience a must
- Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions
- Cross functional working, with both technical delivery and senior stakeholders
- Ability to work in an enterprise environment
- Experience within the retail sector greatly preferred!
This is a genuinely huge career move with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £100K - £120K + bonus (up to 30%) + benefits
Skills: Data Architect, Integration, Enterprise, Agile, Scrum, Big Data, Hadoop
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.