£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity for a Data Architect to join this FTSE 100 market-leading business, offering the chance to hugely influence the success of the business and shape BI and Data Technology.
Following the launch of a new Hadoop Big Data platform (with huge investment in this area), you will utilise your Big Data skills to own the dashboarding/visualisation/cubing elements of their tech stack, and shape the way customer data is stored and used.
Working as a Data Architect your role will include:
- Shaping and managing the future technical direction of the BI solutions and Big Data platform
- Owning the dashboarding/visualization (Tableau)/cubing elements of their tech stack
- Ensuring the right governance is in place; using TOGAF to implement the best architecture principals and standards
- Building key relationships with stakeholders, up to board level
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Architecture background in Data, with skills in Tableau, Big Data, Data Cubes & Marts, SSAS and SSRS
- Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions
- Big Data, Tableau, SSAS, SSRS, Data Cubes & Data Marts experience essential
- AtScale nice to have
- Knowledge of Cloud Data Services
- Architectural best-practice governance knowledge (TOGAF)
- Ability to work on large-scale projects, enterprise environment preferred
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience
This is a genuinely huge career move with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions.
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £80K - £85K + bonus (up to 20%) + benefits
Skills: Architect, Data, BI, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Hadoop, Agile, Scrum, Tableau, Visualisation, Cubes, Marts, SSAS, SSRS, Dashboards, Cloud
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.