£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
11 months ago
Data Insight Analyst
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Data Insight Analyst to join an award-winning marketing technology, SaaS company based in London. This role has come about at a time of an impressive and continuous growth trajectory for the company, so offers plenty of opportunities to progress your career as they continue to grow!
As the Data Insight Analyst, you will need to have a proven track record of delivering data-driven insights and decisions to cross-functional business teams and senior stakeholders up to board level. You will be responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of ongoing reporting and analysis to drive and influence key business decisions. Your role as Data Insight Analyst will also involve hands-on modelling and analysis of large volumes of data which will be compiled into actionable insights.
Further skills and experience required for the Data Insight Analyst:
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel including the ability to process large amounts of data confidently using a range of functions and formulas.
- Strong knowledge of SQL.
- Shining examples of insights you have provided and how these impacted the wider business.
- Outstanding attention to detail and a pragmatic approach to problem-solving.
- Experience using Tableau, Looker or Google Big Query.
- Hands-on experience with statistical methods (Bayesian, Frequentist or LTV modelling are highly beneficial).
- Previous experience in a SaaS company.
Data Insight Analyst: MS Excel, SQL, SaaS, Bayesian, Frequentist, LTV Modelling, data analysis, data visualisation, Tableau, Looker, Google Big Query.
This is a great opportunity for a Data Insight Analyst to demonstrate their expertise and further develop their career within a dynamic and exciting SaaS company. You can expect to work with like-minded, bright and driven individuals and help shape the future and success of a growing company!
Location: Vauxhall, London
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + excellent company benefits!
Please apply now for further information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.