City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
24 days ago
Data Analyst - FinTech Start-up
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join a successful and growing FinTech startup company based in Central London. This innovative organisation are using advanced analytics, data driven insights and machine learning algorithms to improve their clients profitability and are currently looking to invest in a talented and driven Data Analyst join them during an exciting period of growth.
The ideal Data Analyst will be experienced with SQL and have strong scripting skills in Python and/or R programming languages. You will be expected to use data visualisation tools to put data and information into context for internal and external senior business stakeholders as well as deliver high level insights around the context of your findings.
Essential skills and experience required for the Data Analyst:
- Previous experience in a data and/or business analysis role within a fast paced or high growth company.
- Strong skills across technology including SQL, Python and R.
- Demonstrable experience using data visualisation tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik or Sisense.
- Previous experience within a fast paced, Agile environment.
- Degree level education with a numerical or analytical based subject.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and experience translating complex data for both technical and non technical teams.
- Proven ability to collaborate with product teams in line with a defined product roadmap.
Data Analyst - data analysis, business analysis, BI, analytics, product, roadmap, SQL, Python, R, Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik, Sisense, machine learning, Agile, stakeholder management
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.