£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
We are looking for a Data Analyst to join one of the UK's most successful e-commerce, FTSE 100 leading technology businesses, during an exciting time of the companies' game-changing development. You will be working on the consumer facing side of the award-winning companies platform, reaching a massive audience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Data Analyst to join a large business where the products you work on are used by thousands of users daily. The successful Data Analyst will boast extensive experience with SQL and have the ability to take apart a database and make it into relatable data.
Key skills needed for the Data Analyst:
- Extensive experience within the Data Analyst space
- Boast strong experience within SQL and writing SQL queries
- Exposure to Tableau or Google BigQuery would be great, but not essential
- The ability to cross-check, model, interpret and analyse data
- Fantastic communication both written and verbal
Data Analyst - SQL, Data, Tableau, Google BigQuey, model, warehouses, leadership.
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.