£40000.00 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work for a growing engineering company?
Do you want to progress into a managerial position?
Do you want to manage the security of systems?
A leading engineering organisation based on Oxford Science Park are on the lookout for a Systems Analyst to work on Microsoft Dynamics 365.
The role will be a hybrid between home based 3-4 days a week and Oxford 1-2 days a week when normality resumes.
They went live in November 2020 and have several projects to work on. A lot of them are integration based as well as focused on improving efficiency and automation.
They are building APIs between 365 and other systems. They use Magento as their Front End.
Joining a team of 8, the role is split between BA so project management, gathering requirements, building new features and sorting issues.
The rest of the role will be support focused and supporting desk queues.
There is a lot of scope for progression, they want someone to push boundaries.
The role for the Systems Analyst is as follows:
- Design, implement, deliver and support the Dynamics 365 environment
- Create and maintain documentation
- Provide support for production and development
- Upgrade systems and processes
They would like the Systems Analyst to have the following background:
- Experience with Dynamics / D365 or AX using ERP modules - ideally Production, supply chain, trade or logistics
- Experience liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Ideally experience managing security of systems
- Ideally experience managing 3rd party support vendors
They can offer a salary up to £60,000 + Benefits
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely. The interview process will consist of two stages via Microsoft Teams
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information