£105000 - £145000 per annum
18 days ago
Site Reliability Engineer (Kube/Golang)
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer to work fully remotely with a Gartner 'Cool Vendor' team helping developers worldwide (and teams like Hashicorp, CircleCI and Puppet) deploy containerised and cloud based applications at scale using a single architecture.
This role is split between integrating applications with speed and security in mind into client production systems and working on core product development, using customer feedback to build greenfield features, focussing on a Kubernetes, Cloud (multi-vendor) and Go stack.
On top of this, the team is a contributor to CNCF so you would get the opportunity to work on their open source offerings to enhance their product and the wider community.
We are seeking a Site Reliability Engineer with:
- Strong production Kubernetes Experience
- Experience in a customer facing or support environment
- Development experience, ideally in Golang (or the willingness to learn Go)
We can offer:
- The chance to contribute to open source Cloud native projects
- Extensive training and Development in Golang and Kubernetes
- Generous salaries and benefits
Salary: Up to £135,000 plus stock options, pension and certification opportunities and generous remote work package
Location: Fully Remote UK or Netherlands