City of London, London
£48300.00 - £54000.00 per annum
22 days ago
CRM Project Manager
A brand new and exciting opportunity has just arisen for a CRM Project Manager with project lifecycle experience and CRM database experience to join a leading charity with head offices in Central London, Farringdon. This is the perfect opportunity for a CRM Project Manager with experience of owning and managing projects from start to finish to really progress their career at a fantastic organisation.
The CRM Project Manager will be responsible for helping the implementation of their new salesforce CRM, resolving problems and working with senior stakeholders. It is essential to have a strong record of working with project methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile etc. Working for this charity you will be expected to work 1 to 2 days in the offices in Farringdon.
Skills required for CRM Project Manager:
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders and with business partners across the charity.
- Experience working with CRM's especially Salesforce.
- Ability to lead a project team.
- Want to work in a friendly, flexible environment.
- Strong organizational, administration and timeline management skills.
CRM Project Manager / CRM / Salesforce / AGILE / Waterfall
Salary: £48,300- £54,000 (9-month fixed term contract)
Location: Farringdon, Central London (Hybrid)
Apply now for consideration of this brilliant opportunity working for a wonderful charity!