£400 - £550 per day
5 months ago
IMMEDIATE START - 6 MONTH CONTRACT - REMOTE INTERVIEW, REMOTE ON-BOARDING, REMOTE WORKING.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join an ever growing business in the hospitality / Tech sector.
It is a very exciting time for this business - they are on-boarding huge clients on a weekly basis so need to build out their team fo 30 at a very agressive rate.
They need a like minded Technical PM who has experience in managing teams of Engineers/Developers of ideally 10 or more.
The teams work in a very Agile way and have daily Scrum stand up's even remotley.
Ideally you will also have experience with;
- Hosting daily engineering Stand-Ups.
- Hosting weekly Sprint Planning meetings.
- Extracting feedback from account management, support and engineering teams.
- Following-up mid-sprint with engineers to anticipate, avoid or resolve blockers in their work.
- Preparing and hosting our bi-weekly Roadmap Refinement meetings.
You will also have experience with;
- Great experience in an Agile Project Management role
- Ultimate mastery of JIRA
- Experience with web technologies and working closely with high-level engineers
Day rate will be between - £400-£550 depending on experience.