St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
30 days ago
Contract Recruitment Consultant- Award Winning Recruitment Company
We are scaling our Contracts team off the back of an incredible first 6 months of the year; company records broken, quadrupled Contract numbers and grown the team already to 5 brilliant individuals and now looking to add a talented experienced member to the team!
We have a specialist approach within the IT and Technology sectors and have an award-winning status within the industry.
Over the last couple of years we have opened our brand-new offices in Boston, our St Albans offices have recently been refurbished and we're continuing to aggressively grow our headcount.
You'll be joining a determined, high performing team with over achievers who believe passionately in Understanding Recruitment. You will have the opportunity to earn an attractive salary and receive intense training and development to ensure you become the best Contract Recruitment Consultant you can be.
Role of the Contract Recruitment Consultant
- Develop and manage client and candidate relationships in a competitive environment
- Identify future business and initiate strategic plans for growth within a specialist market
- Manage the recruitment process from interview to placement and beyond
- Business development, win new accounts and grow existing ones
- Establish opportunities with both candidates and clients
What will you need to be a successful Contract Recruitment Consultant?
- You will have to have strong account management development skills
- Desire to win over targeted clients and candidates
- Self-motivation and money motivated!
- A proven track record of exceeding targets
What will Understanding Recruitment offer you?
- 2 week intensive training programme with our inhouse trainer and on-going support
- Excellent promotion and career prospects, based on results and ability
- Remote/Flexible working
- Unlimited holiday
- Supportive and social team environment
- A highly competitive salary and commission structure (up to 40% uncapped)
- Paid parking
- Gym membership
- Regular team days out
- Directors lunches
- Yearly luxury holidays
If you can see yourself working in a fast paced, social, high performing team and want to have the opportunity to earn great money then apply today or email email@example.com