£275 - £325 per day
29 days ago
Contract Data Quality Analyst - 3-6 months - ASAP Start - Inside of IR35 - Fully Remote
We are on the look out for a talented Data Quality Analyst/Support Analyst to work with an ever growing UK business
Description: The Commercial Data Quality Analyst is responsible for the accuracy of Customer and Prospect data across multiple areas of the business. Day to day, you will be involved in data migration testing and data clean up tasks ensuring the accuracy of data of commercial systems. You will also be involved in post go live data clean up and hygiene tasks associated with migrated data that support the Sales, Finance and Customer Success functions
- Contract Duration: 3-6 months
- Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:30. Flexibility will be required from time to time
- Experience: The successful candidate will have demonstrated their ability to support Sales, Finance and Customer Success processes across commercial systems with an enthusiasm for data quality
- Technical Skills: Salesforce CRM (Sales Cloud & Service Cloud), SQL, Excel. Data analysis within and across systems
- Personality: Positive, proactive, quick learning, hardworking and ability to build strong positive relationships with colleagues and Business end users.
If this sounds like you then please apply - ASAP turnaround.