St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + car parking + others
27 days ago
Contract Administrator (Part-time) - St. Albans
Following the exciting growth of our contractor community here at Understanding Recruitment we're delighted to have an opportunity for a part-time Contract Administrator to help provide the very highest levels of contractor care & valuable support to our internal teams.
Within this brand new role within UR you'll:
- Act as the first point of contact for daily contracts and compliance queries
- Provide valuable support to our Contractors and internal consultants
- Engage with the business on outstanding contractual compliance documentation
- Ensure contractor and client compliance
- Work closely with Finance and Accounts team to ensure the accuracy of contractor data
Ideally you'll have:
- Compliance experience within a recruitment business
- Sound knowledge of UK contractual compliance topics - e.g. AWR, IR35
- Experience in a Recruitment business
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a great chance to make a hugely valuable contribution within both our contract division & the wider Understanding Recruitment business during another exciting period of growth and investment.
You'll also benefit from training & development where needed & enjoy all the perks offered across our 'Top 10 Best Companies' team.
Get in touch with me directly for further details & immediate consideration.
Location - St. Albans, Hertfordshire
Part-time - hours tbc
Salary - £25-35K DOE (full-time equivalent)
Contractor Care Manager, Administrator.