Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
Content Production Manager
Content Production Manager - A brand new opportunity has arisen for a Content Production Manager to join a Multi-Award-Winning Company based in Hemel Hempstead. This Content Production Manager is perfect for someone with experience of managing and running workflow and traffic of a content team.
The Content Production Manager will need to be confident working with various Content Management Systems with HTML, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Google Analytics.
As the Content Production Manager, you will be responsible for leading and managing the workflow, processes and briefing for a digital content team. As the successful Content Production Manager, you may be required to carry out content work occasionally, and you will also be a senior member of the content team and be required to deputise for the content manager from time to time.
Key skills and experiences required for the Content Production Manager:
- Experience working as a Content Editor/Writer
- Experience running workflow of a content team
- Experience of managing workflow traffic
- Confident working with HTML, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Google Analytics.
- Understanding of SEO
- A passion for digital content, data-led decision-making and customer experience
- Motivated, Driven, use own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills are vital.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Content Production Manager to take their career to the next level at one of the biggest companies in the UK and work within a fun, friendly and fast paced environment.
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire.
Salary: £30k - £35k + Fantastic company benefits
Apply now for immediate consideration on this excellent opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.