£110000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Do you want to work with one of the largest E-commerce businesses in the world?
Do you want to have to opportunity to own an area of the business and shape its architecture?
One of the largest commercial businesses in the world are on the lookout for an Enterprise Architect.
Their platform has over 90 million users and their online applications are using by over 20 million people a month.
This role is focussed on the Commercial business domain, the role includes developing and maintaining alignment with enterprise architecture principles, standards and patterns. You will be working closely with solutions architects to ensure appropriate architectural drivers are accounted for.
They would like the Enterprise Architect to have the following background:
- Experience working on highly transactional applications and large-scale systems.
- Experience using patterns, practices and frameworks of Enterprise Architecture and confident in presenting high level technical architecture.
- Highly experienced working on bespoke software development across .NET or Java
- Experience using application, data and integration including service-orientation, APIs, SaaS 'buy' solutions and event-driven architectures.
- Strong experience working with senior business stakeholders, shaping the alignment of data architecture and ensuring investments are aligned with business strategy.
- A depth of understanding surrounding important aspects of architecture paradigms and practical challenges of distributed architecture.
They would love if the Enterprise Architect also has experience with:
- Good appreciation of solution architecture and solution delivery practices
- Experience working on various delivery approaches such as, Agile, Waterfall and Iterative
- Has experience working in IT architecture for Commercial and Digital domains
They are looking for someone who has worked their way up from a developer to enterprise architect.
They can offer a competitive salary up to £120k + an up-to 30% bonus as well as other benefits. They are fully remote at the moment and then will be 2 days a week on site in Luton after March (depending on the government guidelines).
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072
OR email@example.com for more information