£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
15 days ago
Chief Enterprise Architect
A new opportunity has arisen for a Chief Enterprise Architect, to join a successful and well established organisation based in Stevenage. This company are sustainably growing and will offer a supportive and flexible working environment to the successful Chief Enterprise Architect.
The role of Chief Enterprise Architect will rely on your collaboration and influencing skills as you work closely with other architects and security experts across the business, taking the lead on the strategy around future tech investments for the organisation as well as maturing the existing architecture and design principles they have in place. The ideal candidate for this role will have proven experience driving strategy and change across a sophisticated technology estate whilst also leading other architects and influencing key business stakeholders.
This will be the ideal role for a Chief Enterprise Architect with experience in an Agile orientated organisation and up to date technical expertise (including cloud services such as AWS OR Azure).
Skills and experience needed for the Chief Enterprise Architect:
- Previous experience of in a similar Enterprise Architect role within an agile environment.
- Proven ability to lead and manage other architects at varying levels.
- Up to date technical knowledge of cloud services such as AWS and/or Azure.
- Previous experience within security architecture would be beneficial.
- TOGAF certification is highly advantageous.
- Demonstrable experience facilitating high level technical strategy within a large organisation.
- Experience with Agile delivery methods.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing and engagement skills are essential.
***This role can be fully remote to begin with, with the plan to return to the office on a flexible basis at the end of the year***
Chief Enterprise Architect - Strategy, Cloud, AWS, Azure, Agile, Security, stakeholder management, management
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Stevenage (flexible/home working available)
Please apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.