£20000.00 - £23000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
5 days ago
We are seeking a Campaign Executive to join our established and international software business based in Central London, who over the past 18 years established themselves as a market leader. The Campaign Executive will be responsible for helping clients and customers deploy their campaigns using the company's innovative and market-leading solutions.
The successful Campaign Executive will take personal responsibility in the setting-up deployment of client campaigns, run via SMS, MMS & email, and work closely with client-side teams to ensure the best service is being provided. The Campaign Executive will also be involved in requirements gathering, project planning & customer workshops.
Key Skills needed for the Campaign Executive:
- Degree in a relevant subject
- Previous commercial experience working in campaign management in all stages, planning, deployment and evaluations
- Experience with HTML (HTML5 preferred)
- Experience with campaign deployment tools (e.g. dotmailer, MailChimp, Marketo).
- Fantastic communication and customer facing skills.
- An interest in technology would be beneficial
This is a great opportunity for an intelligent and passionate Campaign Executive to join a hugely successful organisation and is offering the perfect platform for the right person.
Campaign Executive - HTML, HTML5, Dotmailer, MailChimp, Marketo, SaaS, CDM, Campaign Management, Exact Target, Silverpop, Salesforce, Requirements Gathering, Project Planning, Customer Workshops, Deployment, Planning, Evaluations, Reporting
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Farringdon, London
Please apply immediately for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.