£35000 - £60000 per annum + stock options, pension, private healthcare
11 days ago
We are seeking a skilled C++ Software Engineer (Multithreading, GPU, Biomedical) with a strong interest in disruptive healthcare and innovative medical devices, and who is keen to join one of the UK's most extraordinary start-ups.
As a Software Engineer skilled in using C++, you will join a strong team who have come from some of the most prestigious universities in the world, who are making waves in the Healthcare sector for their work in improving cancer treatments. Our goal is to deploy our product into the Healthcare systems of the world, aiding Oncology departments through the use of innovative methods of treating Cancer effectively and deploying brand new Medical Devices that will be a marked improvement on the current technology we have.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and motivated to work on our mission. You should have strong experience multithreading in C++ and a practical knowledge in the use of GPUs/CUDA. We are on the lookout for individuals with a keen sense of learning and who want to collaborate closely with the team.
What we can offer a C++ Software Engineer(Multithreading, GPU, Biomedical):
- A chance to be a part of some exciting work and grow rapidly with the company of the next few years.
- A relaxed and informal working environment with very little bureaucracy.
- The chance to learn and work with some incredibly skilled Engineers.
- A role really close to academia, with strong links to top universities.
- You can expect a salary of up to £60k, with other benefits including Private Healthcare, Share Options and 25 days holiday.
Key Skills Include: C++, Software Engineer, GPU, CUDA, Biomedical, Biomedical Engineering, Multithreading, MSc, PhD, Masters, Hardware, Matlab, Python, R, Testing, Medical Devices, Computer Science, Mathematics, Experiments, Algorithm Optimisation