£40000.00 - £74000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
A multi-national finance organisation is expanding their team due to an increase in their project workload. They are looking for a Software Developer with C++ experience and ideally financial modelling experience to join them.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be on site in London 2 days a week when they return back to the office.
The role for the Software Developer is as follows:
- Working as part of a small, multidisciplinary team the software developer will be primarily coding in C++. They code in Visual studio but are in the process of moving to Linux
- Designing new models and suggesting ways to implement model requests
- Use 3rd party algorithmic software to help create financial models
They would like the Software Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge in C++ software development
- Knowledge of mathematical modelling
They would love if the Software Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience modelling financial instruments and / or risk management
- Ideally experience with Python or C#
They can offer a salary from £40,000 - £74000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or email@example.com for more information