City of London, London
£40000 - £74000 per annum + Benefits
9 months ago
Software Developer - C++ Financial Modelling
A multi-national finance organisation, based near Moorgate, is expanding their team due to an increase in their project workload. They are looking for a Software Developer with C++ experience to join them.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be on site in London 2 days a week when they return back to the office.
The role for the Software Developer is as follows:
- C++ programming
- Providing design and assist with business requirements of gathering risk management analytics functionality
- Suggesting new ways to improve and implement model requests
- Own and dives business analysis of changes to modelling
- Work with the team to develop customised solutions and modules
- Implement reporting models and tools to help derive new pricing and risk management algorithms
They would like the Software Developer to have the following background:
- C++ programming experience
- Ideally knowledge of mathematical modelling
- Modelling of financial instruments and / or risk management would be great but not essential
- Ideally data science capabilities
They can offer a salary from £40,000 - £74000 + pension, bonus up to 45%, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance as well as many other benefits!
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information