£40000.00 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
21 days ago
A multi-national finance organisation is expanding their team due to an increase in their project workload. They are looking for a Software Developer with C++ experience to join them.
The role will initially be on a remote basis due to Covid and then will be on site in London 2 days a week when they return back to the office.
The role for the Software Developer is as follows:
- Working as part of a small, multidisciplinary team the software developer will be primarily coding in C++
- Focusing on new development and ensuring it is compatible with the existing functionality
- Develop robust UI
- Collaborate with the team in peer code reviews
- Unit testing
They would like the Software Developer to have the following background:
- Extensive knowledge in C++ software development
- Ideally 1-4 years industry experience but are flexible, they may consider hiring a high-calibre graduate
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with validation testing
- Experience with Windows and Linux development environments and their tooling
They would love if the Software Developer also has the following background:
- Ideally experience working in the finance sector
- Ideally experience with Python, C#, QT, VBA and / or GUI design
They can offer a salary from £40,000 - £65000 + pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, shares and life assurance
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely.
If you are interested please apply.
Contact Arjun Gillard on 01727 809079 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information