£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
7 months ago
Business Systems Analyst / Operation Tooling Engineer
A new opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst / Operation Tooling Engineer with experience of operation tooling and IT Service Management installations (ITSM) to join a fast-growing, hugely successful disruptive Tech Company in Hatfield, Hertfordshire - just North of London.
This is a unique and hybrid role that would suit an array of previous or current titles, such as: Application Support Analyst, Software Support Engineer, Business Analyst, Operation Tooling Engineer or Application Support Engineer.
The purpose of this role is to improve the way that the Operational Tools, Knowledge App and IT Service Management installations are used and run within the Incident Management and Service Operations function, and will involve working closely with a variety of Stakeholders (internal & external) to gather requirements and turn them into the best solutions.
We need an expert problem solver who can not only fix the problem with these apps and tools but help to prevent it happening again. You will also be required to evaluate current processes and help in improving and streamlining them across the wider business.
Skills and experience needed for the Business Systems Analyst / Operation Tooling Engineer:
- Expert knowledge of application support at an Enterprise level
- Good knowledge of Operational Tooling, Knowledge Apps and IT Service Management (ITSM) Installations
- Jira Service Desk knowledge
- Experience working with SOME of the following: Pagerduty, Slack, New Relic, Grafana, Prometheus, NGCC
- Expertise in analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems and the associated support tooling and dash boarding
- Requirements gathering, analysis and translation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication, strong stakeholder engagement
- Ability to understand, explain and enhance internal tooling processes.
Business Systems Analyst / Operation Tooling Engineer: Application Support, Software Support, Business Analyst, Jira, ITSM, IT Service Management
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 + benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
For further information and immediate consideration please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.