St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£20000 - £32000 per annum + OTE + paid parking + Gym Membership
8 days ago
Business Development Executive - Award Winning St Albans based recruitment consultancy
Are you an experienced and ambitious Business Development Executive / Consultant or a 360 Recruitment consultant looking for a new challenge?
Understanding Recruitment, an award winning Technology Recruitment consultancy, is looking for a talented individual to join us as a Business Development Executive, with a complete focus on Clients and developing new business opportunities for our Delivery team.
As a business, we've consistently grown year on year, currently over 50% up on last year! Due to this exciting growth, we now have the need for a Business Development Executive to assist with the continued growth plans.
As a Business Development Consultant for Understanding Recruitment you will be 100% client focussed and you will play a pivotal part in helping Understanding Recruitment to achieve its growth targets through delivering new business across the organisation.
Ideally, we're looking for someone with a proven track record in recruitment sales or business development. You will also need to demonstrate that you have the personal skills to build excellent relationships, as well as being a persuasive communicator and with the ability to demonstrate a confident approach to their work.
The Role of the business development executive is to:
- Winning new business with clients across the London and Home Counties
- Approaching target accounts for Understanding Recruitment
- Converting leads into business opportunities for the Delivery team and wider 360 consultants.
- Arranging appointments with potential clients
- Keep in regular contact with clients to develop relationships
- Ad hoc projects to help generate additional business opportunity
Experience/Attributes required for the Business Development Executive:
- Proven experience of working within a sales driven environment
- Ability to develop and secure new business opportunities
- Tenacity and resilience with a drive to succeed whilst working under pressure
- Ability to quickly build rapport
- Confident to present high-level pitches to senior executives
- Driven by results / KPI's / over achievement
- Experience in a recruitment role is desirable
Salary: £20,000 - £32,000 + OTE + paid parking + gym membership + benefits
Location: St Albans
Please apply immediately if this position is of interest!