£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits
16 days ago
Business Analyst - Workday
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a hugely successful retail and technology company based in Hatfield (Hertfordshire) during a continued period of company growth and expansion. Working within a fast paced, agile environment you will take the lead on delivering business analysis across BAU, continuous improvement and large scale project activity.
The successful Business Analyst will have vast experience in analytical roles as well as excellent understanding and knowledge of employee systems, specifically Workday. You will be confident working within an Agile development environment and working both autonomously and collaboratively with different cross functional business areas as well as stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
Key experience and skills needed for the Business Analyst:
- Extensive experience in a similar Business Analyst role.
- Previous experience working with Workday is essential.
- Proven problem solving and analysis skills in an Agile software development or delivery environment.
- Strong skills using Excel and Visio.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships company wide and with senior stakeholders by coordinating requirement gathering workshops, providing documentation, developing training frameworks etc.
Business Analyst - Workday, Employee Systems, ERP, stakeholders, Agile, business, communication, requirement gathering, SDLC
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.