£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits
9 days ago
Business Analyst / Product Owner
A new opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst / Product Owner to join an innovative and growing mature global data, events and publishing company. Reporting into the CTO, you will be responsible for designing and documenting technical solutions to support the wider business, whilst managing backlog. You will have experience ideally within the media/publishing, Finance or Digital sector.
As the Business Analyst / Product Owner, you should be confident with the Software Development Lifecycle as well as have previously worked on products. You will boast experience running multiple scrum teams, gathering requirements and being the key point of liaison between the IT side of the business, and high-profile stakeholders.
Key skills needed for the Business Analyst / Product Owner:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst / Product Owner - Ideally within the media/publishing, Finance or Digital sector
- Extensive experience running scrum teams, and a good understanding of agile methodologies
- Confident with the entire software development lifecycle
- Experience with CMS tools
- Good knowledge of Business Process tools
- Boasts fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
Business Analyst / Product Owner - scrum, agile, business analyst, analytical, SDLC, software development lifecycle, product, product lifecycle.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Central London
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.