£65000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
22 days ago
Business Analyst (Information Security)
We are seeking an Information Security focused Business Analyst to join a well-known, global company, who are market-leaders in their field.
The Business Analyst will be a key player in a large, multi-year Information Security programme and will drive the definition and delivery of changes in process, systems, technology and roles, whilst sitting as the liaison point between the Business and IT. You will gather requirements, prioritise duties and agree time, cost and quality standards.
To be successful in this role, the Business Analyst will have experience of working on Information Security (InfoSec), and data compliance technical projects, with a good understanding of Cyber Security concepts, and your skills will add huge value from the get-go!
Further skills and experience required for the InfoSec Business Analyst:
- Strong end-to-end business analysis background: requirements gathering, change management, business case support and UAT
- Workshop facilitation experience
- Project experience within Information Security and Data Compliance (i.e. PCI, GDPR)
- Knowledge of cyber security concepts such as threats, vulnerabilities, risks and attack vectors
- Any Cyber Security framework knowledge is nice to have, i.e. ISO, 27001/2, NIST CSF
- Process modelling skills (As-Is and To-Be)
- Experience within a fast moving and highly adaptable environment such as retail, aviation, travel or hospitality
- Knowledge of different methods such as Agile, Scrum and Waterfall
This will suit someone with a passion for adding value, and building relationships with a wide variety of people (stakeholders up to C level) on both the business and IT side!
Business Analyst - Information Security, InfoSec, Cyber Security, Data Compliance, Retail, Aviation, Travel, Hospitality
Location: Luton (offering 2-3 days work from home each week)
Salary: £65,000 - £70,000 + up to 20% bonus, 25 days holiday, pension, share scheme, life assurance
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.