£40000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
Business Analyst - Ecommerce / Retail
We are seeking a Business Analyst to join a successful Retail SaaS company in Hertford!
This role follows the recent onboarding of a large and exciting customer based in Denmark, and will be the dedicated Business Analyst for both that and several other customer accounts, ensuring excellent analysis across all projects (**note: this role will require regular travel both in the UK and Denmark, and you must be able to drive**).
The business specialises in providing SaaS to a range of retail customers across the globe, and this role will be part of the team who work closely with a new customer located in Denmark who have over 2,500 stores across 30 countries!
We are seeking a Business Analyst with a strong Retail background who has worked across the full project lifecycle, to elicit, analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of project stakeholders (both customers and end users). This role will sit between the customer community and the software development teams.
Further skills & experience required for the Business Analyst (Retail):
- Full lifecycle business analysis experience, specifically delivering software into Retail.
- Work with the customer to understand and gather requirements, translating them into functional specifications.
- Involvement in Acceptance Criteria and UAT.
- Experience of working closely with Stakeholders, Technical Teams and Project Teams.
- Strong understanding of Retail systems such as EPOS, Inventory, CRM, Order Management, and E-commerce systems
- Outstanding relationship building skills with the ability to gain full knowledge of the customer requirements and landscape of their technology.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Strong commercial background, degree educated in Business or equivalent.
- Must be flexible & wiling to travel (Denmark) one week per month - ability to drive essential
Business Analyst - End to end lifecycle, Software Implementation, Project Manager, Ecommerce, EPOS, Inventory, CRM, Order Management, Customer Relationships, SaaS, SDLC
Location: Hertford (please note that this role is office based)
Salary: £40k - £65k (depending on experience) + benefits
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.