St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Business Analyst (Digital Agency)
A new opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a rapidly growing digital establishment in St Albans, Hertfordshire. The successful Business Analyst will be a confident business analyst working within the digital space, and must come from a digital agency background. You will have experience working on websites, with a sound understanding of the technical remit and working in a technical capacity.
You will have previously worked across the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in a technical environment, that also understands the product lifecycle and be able to roadmap. As the successful Business Analyst you will boast skills in communication, being able to articulate ideas to the wider teams, and work collaboratively.
Key skills needed for the Business Analyst (Digital Agency):
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst in a digital agency is a must
- Experience within a wide range of digital projects
- A good understanding of complex websites and web technologies
- Experience of the product lifecycle, strategy and road mapping
- Knowledge working across the full SDLC
- Work with stakeholders and external customers
- Boasts fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
Business Analyst - analytical, communication, stakeholders, digital, websites, web technologies, agency, technical, wireframing, product, SDLC, agency.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.