£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a strategic Business Analyst to join an innovative and exciting FinTech company. This innovative company focuses solutions to investments, using data to help clients successfully have transparency and accountability. The Business Analyst will be a confident business analyst working in a technical / software remit with an understanding of both business analysis and product management.
The Business Analyst will be focusing on writing requirements, looking at user journeys and have a great understanding of a semantically clean process. You will boast experience within financial services and have a quality driven approach. A strong understanding of accountancy / banking services would also be hugely beneficial.
Key skills needed for the Technical Business Analyst:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst
- Extensive experience within financial services, with a strong understanding of accountancy / banking services
- Experience writing requirements, user journeys and have a semantically clean process
- Degree would be preferred
- Experience with flowcharts and wireframing within product management
- Boasts fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
- Confident working in an agile environment
Business Analyst - business analyst, analytical, product, product lifecycle, financial services, accounting, writing requirements, user journeys, degree.
Salary: £60,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Location: Central London
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.