£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
9 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Business Analyst to join a hugely successful retail and ecommerce company based in Peterborough (Cambridgeshire). Working as part of a close-knit and fast paced company, you will report directly to the CTO and have responsibility for building relationships across the wider team including senior stakeholders and C-Suite.
The successful Business Analyst will have vast experience in analytical roles as well as good knowledge of product ownership and the software development lifecycle (SDLC). You will be confident working within an Agile development environment and any experience within a retail or e-commerce organisation would be useful.
The ideal Business Analyst for this role will be comfortable working both collaboratively and stand alone with excellent ability to use your own initiative and prioritise your workload.
Key experience and skills needed for the Business Analyst:
- Extensive experience in a similar Business Analyst role.
- Proven problem solving and analysis skills in an Agile software development or delivery environment.
- Strong modelling and notation skills within visual presenting such as BPMN is highly desirable but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical staff.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships company wide and with senior stakeholders by coordinating requirement gathering workshops.
- Product Owner experience such as developing user stories and prototypes also highly beneficial.
Business Analyst - stakeholders, relationship, business, communication, BPMN, retail, requirement gathering, product owner, user stories, SDLC
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.