St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Business Systems Analyst to join this expanding organisation as part of a close-knit IT department at an exciting time of growth.
As the Business Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for studying, managing and supporting the company's software and using this information to identify and solve any issues.
This role would entail the successful candidate liaising with the Software Support Team in order to support long term projects, as well as assessing the market for new software that could be beneficial to the business and aiding in the roll out of such software. You would also be responsible for writing and updating the user manuals, as well as producing technical reports outlining system controls and protocols, based on your analysis of the Business Software and computer programs.
Key skills and experience required for the Business Analyst Role:
- Proven experience within a Business Systems Analyst Role.
- Experience of working with software and system maintenance and deployment.
- Experience of working with SQL and Office 365.
- Ability to work independently and strong aptitude for learning, which will allow you to pick up on new systems quickly.
- Experience of working in a finance/banking/accounting company preferable but not essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence and means to travel to their different offices within Hertfordshire and London, to provide support across their 4 sites.
This is a great career opportunity for a candidate looking for a new challenge, who will help to scope out this area of the IT Department and work with them to develop their own career path and progression within the business.
Business Analyst: CCH, Office 365, System Analysis, Business Systems Analysis, IT, Software Support, Accounting, Software, SQL, Systems
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.