City of London, London
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join an exciting FinTech start-up based in Shoreditch, London! You will work on some incredibly exciting products utilising data and the latest tech to transform the financial industry. You will work in a hybrid Business Analyst / Scrum Master role, managing 3-weekly sprints and scrum meetings.
As the Business Analyst, you will have a solid background in a BA role, working closely with development and data teams to identify and maximise opportunities to improve products. You should boast experience working with senior level stakeholders to gather high-level business requirements and have experience working end-to-end on medium sized projects.
Key skills required for the Business Analyst:
- Solid experience within a Business Analyst role working closely with IT stakeholders, the business and project teams
- Extensive experience within an Agile environment, any experience as a Scrum Master would be beneficial
- A technical background with an understanding of data-flows and APIs
- Any exposure to Product Management would be beneficial
- Experience with Jira
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join a growing FinTech. You'll have the chance to really become a Product expert with excellent progression opportunities.
Business Analyst - Requirement Gathering, Functional Requirements, Non-Functional Requirements, Scrum Master, Agile, Jira, API, UX, Data-Flows, DBA
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Shoreditch, London
Please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.