£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
7 months ago
A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for a Business Analyst to join a to join a leading Blue-Chip organisation in Luton!
As the Business Analyst, you will be working alongside the Senior BA's to provide Business Analysis support to the business team and in-flight projects, working closely with stakeholders, ensuring requirements are fulfilled.
Key skills required for the Business Systems Analyst:
- Extensive commercial experience as a Business Analyst, ideally working in the hospitality or retail sector
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exerience managing business change
- Proven stakeholder management experience
- Experience with Office 365 and Sharepoint
- Experience within an agile, fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to become part of a growing team, where you will work closely with high profile stakeholders on a day-to-day basis.
Business Analyst - BA, Agile, Stakeholder, Change, Analytical, Office 365, Sharepoint, Process Maps
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + bonus + benefits
Location: Luton - Bedfordshire
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.