Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits
4 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a globally renowned 'Sunday Times Top 25 Big Company' in Hemel Hempstead. Working as part of a close-knit and fast-growing company, you will be responsible for building relationships within the team and stakeholders of all levels of seniority whilst bridging the technical and business world together.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Analyst with extensive experience in a role of a similar nature. You will have been working within a technical background. You will be confident providing engagement and quality to programmes, boasting a dynamic and hungry to learn attitude.
Key experience and skills needed for the Business Analyst:
- Extensive experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong modelling and notation skills within visual presenting, BPMN or UML is highly desirable but not essential
- Ability to provide engagement and quality to all aspects of the business
- Proven experience building strong relationships company wide and with stakeholders
- Any experience within a technical background
- Collaborative way of working
Business Analyst - stakeholders, relationship, business, communication, modelling, notation, BPMN, UML, engaging.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
If this role sounds of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.