£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a well-known, hugely successful, global FTSE 100 organisation based in Luton, Bedfordshire. This role comes at an exciting time of growth in line with the launch of new and exciting company initiatives and will focus on specific projects within the business. You must have had experience as a Business Analyst in a retail/leisure/travel company.
The Business Analyst will be the key liaison point between the business and IT, by developing stakeholder relationships and exposing the true needs of the business whilst defining, managing and communicating requirements to support delivery of projects.
Key skills required for the Business Analyst:
- Extensive experience working as a Business Analyst, in a retail/leisure/travel company
- Specific experience gathering requirements, scope and change management and project initiation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Project planning experience
- Knowledge of analysis and development techniques such as Agile and Waterfall, however the environment is predominantly Waterfall
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity for a Business Analyst to work on high profile projects within this very successful, FTSE 100 company, you should be ambitious, analytical and a self-starter!
Business Analyst - Waterfall, Agile, Business Processes, SDLC, Requirement Gathering, Retail, Airline
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 (depending on experience) + up to 20% bonus + benefits
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire - close to St. Albans, Harpenden, Welwyn Garden City
Please apply now for more information and immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.