£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
about 1 month ago
A new role for a Business Analyst to join a leading B2B Energy supplier. The company are recognised and award-winning for investment in their staff, therefore you will get ample learning and professional development opportunities in your career here!
The Business Analyst will join a small BA team and help with internal business improvements and process engineering. The processes and documentation are not very mature currently, therefore we are looking for a Business Analyst who can help drive improvements in this area, and be an outside the box thinker who enjoys working across a really varied portfolio of initiatives.
Further skills and experience required for the Business Analyst:
- End to end business analysis experience within a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience across the full change management lifecycle
- Excellent relationship building skills - this is key. You must be able to engage a wide variety of people and keep key stakeholders on side
- Map 'as-is' and create 'to-be'
- Ability to map out and suggest process, business, and system improvements
- Deadline driven, with ability to adapt and change direction with ease
- Strong experience with Excel, BPMN, Visio or similar
- Collaborative working approach
- Strong numeric and process modelling skills
The Business Analyst will add value immediately! This is a broad role which means gaining exposure to lots of projects and initiatives, whilst working cross-functionally across the business.
Business Analyst - change, SDLC, Excel, Visio, BPMN, stakeholder management, Agile
Location: Watford (please note that although currently remote, this role will be office based in the future)
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.