St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Business Analyst to join a rapidly growing digital establishment in St Albans, Hertfordshire. The successful Business Analyst will be a confident business analyst working within the digital space, preferably in a digital agency. You will have experience working on websites, with a sound understanding of the technical remit and working in a technical capacity.
The Business Analyst will have previously worked on the entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) in a technical environment, that also understands the product lifecycle and road mapping. The successful Business Analyst you will boast skills in communication, being able to articulate ideas to the wider teams, and work collaboratively.
Key skills needed for the Business Analyst:
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst in a digital agency
- Experience within a wide range of digital projects
- A good understanding of websites and web technologies
- Experience of the product lifecycle, strategy and road mapping
- Knowledge working with the SDLC
- Work with stakeholders and external customers
- Boasts fantastic communication skills both written and verbally
Business Analyst - analytical, communication, stakeholders, digital, websites, web technologies, agency, technical, wireframing, product, SDLC, agency.
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + bonus + benefits
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire
Apply now for further information on this excellent opportunity.
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.