£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + 25 d/h, pension
3 months ago
A new role for a Business Analyst / Product Analyst to join a small Tech Start-Up in North London. Having recently secured external funding, the company are embarking on their next stage of growth, and this will be the first Business Analyst to join the small team, and aid the success of the company's platforms within their target market.
The Business Analyst will be accustomed to working within a small, fast-moving, Agile environment within Tech, and be an ambitious individual who is motivated to aid a company's growth. You must have worked across the full SDLC and be happy rolling up your sleeves and getting involved in all aspects of business analysis!
The role will involve working closely with the Head of Product and Development Team to identify and gather business requirements, turning them into functional specifications. You will also help with the creation of project plans, work with the Product Team to ensure best user experiences (UX/UI) and use data analytics / data modelling to gain insights and recommend feature improvements across the range of solutions.
Further skills and experience required for the Business Analyst:
- Experienced in a business analysis or product role, gained with an IT / Tech environment.
- Ability to create wireframes, user-journeys, process flows and sitemaps (UX / UI knowledge)
- Experience with data analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SQL or PowerBI a must.
- Have worked within data driven product development.
- Able to work cross-functionally within a small and dynamic environment.
- Motivated to be a key part of a company's growth and operate as the first BA / Product Analyst.
- Agile knowledge and experience.
- Strong with requirements gathering, Business Process Mapping and UAT.
- Experience at writing technical specifications.
This role will suit a Business Analyst who keen to make a positive impact immediately, whilst joining at a really exciting time of company expansion.
Business Analyst - Product Analyst, Product, Agile, Analytics, Technology, Start-up, UAT, wireframes, user-journeys, process flows, sitemaps, data, insights, UX, UI
Location: North London (fully remote currently)
Salary: £40k - £50k + 25 days holiday, pension (depending on experience)
Please apply now for consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.