£550 - £600 per day
4 months ago
Azure Infrastructure Engineer
Rate: £550 - £600 per day
Length: 6 months initially
My client are a London based Public Sector organisation who are looking to bring on an Azure Infrastructure Engineer with Azure experience for an initial 6 month rolling contract. You will be the Azure expert in the team in order for the department to become the forward-thinking technology driven organisation that they strive to be.
As the Azure Infrastructure Engineer t you will need experience in working with a wide variety of stakeholders. You will be joining at a brilliant time as this organisation is leading the way of innovative technology driven solutions that will change who they operate and the constituents they serve.
Azure Infrastructure Engineer Duties
- Assist in moving from on-prem to Azure PaaS.
- Advise on making the most out of Azure features and tools.
- Work on an Azure Virtual Desktop proof of concept.
- Consolidate their Voice / Network systems.
- Identify trends and automation possibilities
Azure Infrastructure Engineer Requirements:
- Azure certified (Desirable)
- Experience working within Public Sector, Central or Local Government (Desirable)
- Proven experience as an Infrastructure Architect
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to translate complex requirements.
- Support the overall strategy and contribute to the development of Government Digital Services.
If this Azure Infrastructure Engineer role is of interest, please apply now for immediate consideration.