£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
18 days ago
We are seeking an Azure Engineer with experience in implementing and making changes to corporate cloud IT, to join a market-leading FX trading solution provider and be an integral part of their growing Infrastructure Team following a recent $120M acquisition!
You will have strong infrastructure and systems skills in Microsoft Azure, Active Directory and Office 365, will be responsible for supporting, managing, and resolving a variety of security related corporate IT issues, i.e., Single sign-on / SSO, and ensuring full cloud-based endpoint protection.
Further skills and experience needed for the Azure Engineer:
- Strong skills with MS Active Directory, Azure and O365 is essential
- Experience within Corporate IT; implementing and supporting the infrastructure environment as well as making changes to the Azure set up
- Ability to manage Single sign-on / SSO / multi-factor authentication for the likes of Slack, Google GSuite etc.
- Able to implement O365 backups
- Management of Intune MDM and meeting room video conferencing and phone systems (cloud-based), i.e., Teams, Slack, 8x8
- Experience of implementing the best tool for full cloud-based endpoint security (i.e. ZScaler ZIA or similar)
- Able to manage data transfers, control the loss of sensitive data (DLP) and ensure that the company complies with all GDPR rules
This is a varied role that will involve the Azure Engineer joining a small, but growing, Infrastructure Team who make up part of a bigger Corportate IT team. You will add value immediately by owning and driving essential aspects of infrastructure security.
The company offer fantastic autonomy and a chance to not only utilise, but further grow your skillset!
Azure Engineer: Security Support, Infrastructure, Systems, Azure, Cloud, Active Directory, AD, Office 365, SSO, Single Sign-on, Intune MDM, Endpoint
Location: Holborn, London (1-2 days working from home each week)
Salary: £50,000 - £75,000 (depending on experience) + bonus, medical, dental, life assurance, pension, 25 days holiday + 3 personal days + bank hol (rising to 30 days)
Please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.