£55000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Autonomous Systems Engineer (Bristol or Manchester, ROS)
TensorFlow, ROS, C++, Python, Autonomous Systems, Robotics
A well-established multi-officed Consultancy are on the lookout for a software engineer to join a team of highly-skilled individuals. You will be focused on working on a variety of projects including aerospace, defence, nuclear, infrastructure and rail.
Location: Bristol or Manchester Office
Salary: up to £55,000 - £60,000
Responsibility for a Autonomous Systems Engineer (Bristol or Manchester, ROS):
- Developing a variety of platforms, working within the labs, electrical prototyping, building and creating autonomous system technologies etc.
- Working in a Machine Learning environment - labatory style environment
- Working in small, close-knit teams to revolutionize AI in a multitude of different industries
- Liaise with clients and be able to adapt to their requirements
- Ability to run both internal and external trials of your own work
Required Skills for Autonomous Systems Engineer (Bristol or Manchester, ROS):
- Degree educated (Computer Science, Mathematics, Aerospace, Physics etc.)
- Experience within Autonomous Systems and/or Robotics
- A keen interest to work in multiple industries on challenging projects
- Looking to challenge themselves in a Machine Learning led environment
- Experience with LIDAR, Cameras, OpenCL, CUDA, TensorFlow, ROS (not all, but some of these skills)
- Experience programming in C, C++ or Python
Apply now for more details on the Autonomous Systems Engineer (Bristol or Manchester, ROS) positions.