Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum + Benefits
11 days ago
Automation Test Engineer
Automation Test Engineer -Java, TDD, BDD, Agile, Selenium, Cucumber, JIRA, Automated, Manual Testing, Development, SQL
A new and exciting opportunity has opened up for an Automation Test Engineer to join a leading data provider to huge organisations across the UK, based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire. This role is perfect for someone with excellent automation testing experience, looking to develop their career and take it to the next level with a growing company.
As a successful Automation Test Engineer, you will be joining a fast moving, cutting edge testing team working with some very well-known organisations across the UK. You will be working collaboratively and liaising with business analysts, developers and product owners, to create, maintain and execute automated tests.
Essential skills and experience required for the Automation Test Engineer:
- Excellent automation testing experience
- Proven experience with Selenium WebDriver and Cucumber is essential
- Experience building test frameworks from scratch using Selenium and Java
- Previous experience following Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience working in Data Driven environments (e.g. Financial or betting industry) is desirable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic data provider as an Automation Test Engineer, working on exciting projects with experienced developers on a day-to-day basis.
Salary: £35,000 - £43,000 (depending on experience) + benefits
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.