£55000 - £58000 per annum
28 days ago
Automation Programmer - Gaming Company
Up to £58,000 + benefits
Automation Programmer - My client an exciting emerging gaming company institution are looking for an Automation programmer, this oppurtunity is ideal for someone who is comfortable with Automation, C++ and has had exposure to UE4/Gauntelt. Any experience in gaming industrywould be extremely beneficial, particularly with UE4/Gauntelt experience.
We are offering the Automation Programmer the following:
- 5+ years of programming experience (ideally in the gaming industry)
- Must have strong knowledge of programming with C++
- Strong code review and interpersonal skills
- Passion for automation, validation, verification and software development with a service-oriented attitude
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Risk analysis and problem-solving skills
- Leadership potential or previous leadership experience
- Solid working knowledge of source control (e.g. Perforce) and CI (e.g. Jenkins) tools
- familiarity with Unreal 4 toolchains, especially Gauntlet
- History creating Automation Framework from scratch
- Experience with Games-as-a-service projects
- Experience with Continuous Testing and Dev Ops
Apply now for immediately consideration for this excellent Automation Programmer oppurtunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Automation Programmer vacancy!