£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Applied Research Scientist - Quantum Computing - Machine Learning
How will you leverage control theory to advance Quantum Computing?
This is an opportunity to join a team who are leveraging cutting edge techniques in Machine Learning to accelerate the advancements in Quantum Computing.
As an Applied Scientist who is keen to explore complex quantum topics and work at the interface between applied Machine Learning, Quantum Physics and Material Science, you will have the chance to work with industry leaders to research and create cutting edge control software.
At this leading Quantum start-up you will have the chance to enhance and build automated machine learning based control software for quantum technologies to tune, stabilise, and optimise qubits.
The software is technology agnostic and applicable to all types of quantum technologies, however initially the company is targeting solid-state qubits where the team has already demonstrated substantial practical benefits.
What they offer:
- A role in an exciting deep tech startup that wants to change the course of quantum computing
- Opportunity to work at the cutting edge of quantum computing and machine learning, and to collaborate with leading academics in quantum computing
- Opportunity to contribute to published research and attend leading conferences
- Colleagues who are genuine leaders in quantum computing and machine learning
- Flexible and innovation focused work environment
If this sounds like something you could be interested in apply now!
Keywords: Quantum, Quantum Computing, AI, Quantum Hardware, AWT, DAQ, Superconducting, Control Theory, Diluting refrigerators, Cryptography, Cryogenic, Quantum Science, Applied Science, Research, Python, Control, Regression, Qubits, Researcher, Oxford, Remote, Hybrid.