Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits
16 days ago
Applications Support Developer - FTC - 18 months
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Application Support Developer to secure an exciting 18 months fixed term position with an industry leading and cutting-edge financial services and insurance company, based in Potters Bar (Hertfordshire). They need an Application Support Developer to support the transformation and the future growth of the business within the IT and Business Change so it can simplify their IT architecture.
The Application Support Developer is responsible for providing 2nd line support across applications used by the business, they are also responsible for the design and development of software solutions. Key responsibilities include: Support Production Applications, Problem analysis & investigation, Resolving defects within code, Problem logging and documentation, Perform software requirements analysis, Provide Application monitoring and tuning, Support system, integration, and acceptance testing
Essential technical skills required for the Application Support Developer:
- Excellent understanding of IT methods/processes and practices, SDLC, SIS (Technology Services)
- Biz Talk would be beneficial
- Experience with Azure / DevOps
- Good understanding of IT Financial Practices
- Degree level qualification or equivalent experience/CIPD qualified preferred
- Previous experience within the financial industry is desirable
- Excellent communications skills are vital.
This is an excellent 18 months fixed term contract opportunity for an Application Support Developer to work on huge and exciting projects, with the latest technologies.
Salary: Up to £50k + Outstanding Company Benefits
18 months fixed term contract
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire.
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.