£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Do you want to work with a large SaaS tech organisation?
Do you want to be responsible for the delivery of high quality consultancy, training, reporting, bespoke application and web development?
Do you want to work with a company who influences the lives of over 1 million people every day?
A large and continually expanding SaaS tech organisation are on the lookout for an Applications Consultant to join their growing team, with offices located in Bedfordshire.
Ideally, they would like the Applications Consultant to be experienced with:
- An understanding of relational database structures
- Training skills
- Technical analysis experience
- A customer focussed individual with good problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with credibility and the ability to influence senior client stakeholders
Ideally, they would love the Applications Consultant to be experienced with:
- Experience in using and deploying UNIT-e software
- Experience using Microsoft Reporting Services
- Responsive web design skills
- Use of Visual Studio
As an Applications Consultant you will be primarily responsible for the delivery of high quality consultancy, training, reporting, bespoke application and web development. Providing advice and guidance on best practice for implementing UNIT-e and work with staff to ensure the UNIT-e is implemented and configured to best map institutional processes and business needs.
This is a fully remote role but if you would like to spend some time in the office this is possible.
The salary for this role is up to £60,000 + benefits.
They are conducting fully remote interviews and can onboard remotely
If you are interested, please apply.
Contact Danielle Blake on 01727 228072 OR firstname.lastname@example.org