about 1 month ago
Application Support Manager
This is a new opportunity for an enterprise Application Support Manager with experience of managing technical support teams to join a fast-growing, market-leading company based in Hertfordshire - just North of London.
As the largest organisation in their field, this impressive company are seeking a Software Support Manager with a SaaS / software as a service background, ideally at enterprise level, to come on board and lead the team responsible for company-wide systems (Workday, Oracle Fusion & Salesforce), and ensure issues are resolved with a world-class service within timely SLA's, whilst also acting as a technical escalation point to a range of internal and external stakeholders / third parties.
This role will involve directly managing three different software teams of varying numbers, which will also include the transition of a team from a different area of the company to this one; therefore the right frameworks will need to be in place to support this move.
The Application / Software Support Manager will have demonstratable experience of managing support teams looking after enterprise systems / SaaS, be able to produce the roadmap for the regular new releases and roll-outs, and work with a wide range of internal teams to ensure service excellence at all times!
Experience required for the Application / Software Support Manager:
- Day to day management of application support teams
- Experience with enterprise level HR and Finance systems / SaaS; Workday, Oracle Fusion specifically favourable
- Have proven experience of implementing the right support frameworks, to aid the transition of a team from one area of the business to another seamlessly
- Strong stakeholder engagement experience; internal & external
- Experience of working with Project Managers on new releases
- Project Management experience and/or certifications beneficial (i.e. Prince2)
This senior level role offers the genuine chance to shape an area of the business, add immediate impact and really make your mark within an exciting and market-leading organisation!
Software Support Manager / Application Support Manager: SaaS, Enterprise, systems, HR, Finance, Workday, Oracle Fusion
Salary: Competitive (more details available upon interest)
For further information and immediate consideration please apply now!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.