£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, benefits
11 months ago
A new opportunity has just become available for an Application Architect to join this FTSE 100 market-leading business, offering the chance to hugely influence the success of the business in terms of aligning business critical IT systems and apps.
As the Architect you will own the architecture and roadmap for the IT systems and applications used for running the day to day operations of the company (enterprise scale), whilst also designing and shaping solutions, and be the lead Architect within this business unit.
The Application Architect will work closely with Enterprise IT, whilst being responsible for engaging with senior stakeholders and suppliers; transferring business needs to the suppliers and ensuring the standards in solutions meet critical business needs.
Working as a Tech / Application Architect your role will include:
- Shaping and managing the future technical direction of the solutions and processes in relation to the business-critical IT Systems
- Building and subsequently maintaining capability and technology road maps
- Engage and maintain relationships with the suppliers, ensuring the solution standards are met in line with business needs
- Be the bridge between the business and the suppliers; act as an internal technical consultant
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate:
- Architecture background focusing on IT Systems and applications
- Experience with systems such as ERP (SAP, Oracle Fusion, Infor CloudeSuite etc.), HCM (SAP, SuccessFactors, Oracle HCM etc.), and CRM (Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Workday etc.)
- Proven experience of driving key Architecture decisions (solution delivery)
- Strong vendor management skills and experience.
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience
- We are open to sector, but any exposure to one of the following industries would be great; airline, travel, transport, manufacturing, energy, supply-chain
This is a great career opportunity with a brilliant organisation where you can make a real difference as well as working alongside a hugely talented team, whilst driving major strategic decisions. You also get the chance to genuinely grow and develop your own skills!
Location: Luton, Bedfordshire
Salary: £70K - £80K + bonus (up to 20%) + benefits
Skills: Architect, Applications, Systems, IT, Agile, Scrum, ERP, CRM, HCM, SAP, airline, travel, transport, manufacturing, energy, supply-chain
Apply for further details and immediate consideration.
Understanding recruitment is acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.